CM Blog Widgets Plugin adds 5 side-bar widgets which are easily configured and help expose the content of your blog posts in many visually engaging ways. Each widget is designed to adjust itself to your WordPress theme, and since they are fun to play with, they also contribute to the overall user experience of your site’s blog. On top of the widgets, the plugin also supports 3 shortcodes that allow you to display the widgets on any page or post on your site.
WordPress Blog Widgets Plugin will help you…
- Add tools to expose the terms and categories of your blog
- Improve your blog UEX
- Engage your users with your blog content
- Choose between several optional widgets
- Blog Dynamic Cloud– Shows a cloud of Blog Categories or Tags (shortcode available)
- Blog Word Cloud– Shows a Color cloud of Blog Categories or Tags (shortcode available)
- Blog Single Random Post– Shows a single random post short description
- Blog Color Cloud– Shows a Color cloud of Blog Categories or Tags
- Blog Bubble Chart– Shows a Bubble Chart of Blog Categories or Tags (shortcode available)
- Price is per year
- 365 days of support
- One year of free upgrades
- Use the Plugin forever
- 30 days Money Back Guarantee if Plugin fails
- Supports latest WP version
Short Introduction Video
Backend settings Screen-Shots
Click to Enlarge
Dynamic clouds offer a way to get familiar and experience the terms / categories or tags related to your content. The visual tool takes parameters such as the maximum number of terms and the type of content to display (tags or categories). Once used as a shortcode, width of the display area can be set as well. Clicking on any word in the cloud takes the user to the page which represents that word- whether tag or category- where all related posts are listed for easy navigation.
[blog-dynamic-cloud width=”600px” terms=”15″ type=”category”]
Word clouds are very widely used these days and bring a fresh way to look at content. Some well known websites such as Wordle are offering a “do it yourself“ word cloud, made up of text that you provide them. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text, whereas the size of the word is defined by the amount of times it is referenced within the blog. Once used as a shortcode user can also set the width of the display area as shown in here. Clicking on any word in the cloud takes the user to the page which represents that word- whether tag or category- where all related posts are listed for easy navigation.
[blog-word-cloud width=”800px” terms=”30″ type=”category”]
Bubble graph is a way to represent diversity and importance of one tag or a category present in your blog. In the case of the widget used in this plugin, the size of the bubble is defined by the number of times it appears in the blog. Once used as a shortcode, users can set the width of the display area as shown bellow. Clicking on any bubble takes the user to the page which represents this category or term.
[blog-bubble-graph width=”800px” terms=”30″ type=”category”]
Plugin Release 1.0.6 22nd Apr 2015
- Fix potential XSS issue
Version 1.0.5 14th Apr 2015
- Fixed several bugs
Version 1.0.4 1st Apr 2015
- Added support to font size in Word cloud